Music

Love to the Bronx...

Love to the Bronx...

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Behind the Scenes

I've always been drawn to behind-the-scenes work. From the first plays I went to as a child I would stare at the stage hands who worked tirelessly in the dark between scenes.

In high school I did stage lighting for dance performances and dramatic productions.

Then it was radio, which is 100% behind the scenes since it's all audio. In comes dj-ing and producing and bam, an artist is born.

Been writing all my life. It's the way I deal. Nothing can free me like my pen. So even when I spit in front of tons of people, I'm spitting something that was created...behind the scenes, and it's a beautiful thing.

I love it and need it and thank you for being here to receive it.

Peace and love,





A moment of reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment