Music

Love to the Bronx...

Love to the Bronx...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Long Days and Late Nights

Happy New Year! 2010 is here, and we're officially back in business. My holidays were dope. Birthday was hot. Saturday Dec 26, me and the fam were out at Club Cache in NYC. Shout out to DJ Mary Mac and LezPlayProductions for making it a night to remember.

After all of the festivities of the New Year, which included the best new years house party of the decade (shout out to stephanie and her lovely ladies for). Mad fun.

That was mad fun and all but now it's back to my business/creative grind now.

Can you tell I was up all night in the studio in this one?



yeah, lol.

hit me on twitter for info on upcoming shows, exclusives, and appearances. www.twitter.com/rennysanz

No comments:

Post a Comment