Music

Love to the Bronx...

Love to the Bronx...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Brooklyn Pride TOMORROW, Thanks, and Renny Sanz Radio

I'm about to take Peanut out for a walk, as soon as he stops yipping like a lil punk. Puppy training is serious business man.

Aside from that, I'm excited about hitting up BK Pride tomorrow. Should be fun. Hopefully the weather holds up. Many apologies to fans in Newark, that performance is canceled indefinitely, but definitely have fun out there.

Big ups to Boston and every other city and town having their pride fests this weekend. It's our time yall.

I also wanna say thanks to Cali (SoCal and the Bay especially) for the love. I think my soul is somewhere in San Francisco, if not DR ;)

The first episode of Renny Sanz Radio is on youtube now, and on the myspace playlist.
Check that out, and look out for the mixtape, Last Quarter: Notes from a Recessionista available online. More info on the myspace page.



Gotta run now. Peanut's been quiet for 10 whole minutes. Now if I could just get him too pee OUTSIDE.

Peace and Love...and Happy PRIDE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment